Minimal Makeup Trend for Fall
The mood for Fall 2010 is strong and confident. Makeup is polished and effortlessly chic. The Minimal Makeup trend is a look that is wearable from runway to mom duty. Keeping the emphasis on flawless skin, soft eye makeup and neutral lips, this look allows your inner radiance to shine through! Not only will you look bright-eyed and well rested, you’ll feel pretty and fresh!
Get the look:
- Start with a light to medium coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer if you have naturally clear skin.
- Add a peachy blush to the apples of your cheeks
- Blend a sparkling nude shade all over lids, from lashline to brow bone. A light shade of eye shadow, goes underneath brow bone, while a dark shade contours along the crease, from midpoint to outer corner.
- Line upper lashes with a brown eye liner pencil.
- Apply a white or pale pink eyeliner on the waterline to make your eyes look wide awake!
- Coat lashes with black mascara for impact.
- Keep brows dark and full, for a beautifully framed face.
- Smooth on a lip stain, dabbing with your fingers and blotting with tissue. You are not going for a high-gloss lip with this fresh face so keep it matte!
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation
- NARS powder blush in orgasm
- Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Trio in Totally Neutral
- ALMAY intense i-color kohl eyeliner in Mocha
- Benefit Eye Bright Pencil
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto™ Ultimate Length Washable Mascara
- Tarte LipSurgence™ Natural Matte Lip Stain in Nude
The Minimal Makeup look is so perfect for moms as it is a low-fuss look that is perfect for most days! Keep it simple, keep it polished, look absolutely stunning!
Next month we’ll discuss fun ways to wear eye shadow for the months ahead! Get ready to pull out the rich, deep colors that are so perfect for Fall!