Back-to-School Beauty Basics: 5 Products to Get You Out the Door Fast!
Whether you are dropping off your kiddos at school or rushing to class yourself, you need a morning makeup routine that’s going to get you into the grove of “Back-to-School”!
These 5 products will help get you out the door looking polished and ready for your day:
- A tinted moisturizer like Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30. You’ll get out the door quicker with a multi-tasking product like this 2-in-1 product! It evens skin tone, provides medium coverage while protecting your skin from the harsh rays of the sun, and naturally absorbs oil with white willow bark to leave your skin glowing. $36
- A lip/cheek stain like Stila Cherry Crush Lip and Cheek Stain. Another multi-tasking product that can be used as a cheek stain, lip tint or both! The color is luscious! Plus, it offers anti-oxidant protection and moisture! $24
- Eye compact with highlighter: FACE Stockholm Highlighter Quads- This adorable little compact is the perfect makeup to take along with you in your bag! The convenient collection has complimentary shimmering hues to dab on eyes, face and body for alluring sparkle! It applies easily with your fingertip when you’re on the go. $28
- Wake-Up Eye Makeup! Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Denim Blue: Navy blue helps your eyes look bright and awake! This budget-friendly pencil is easy to blend and available at practically any mass retailer! $3.49
- Smudgeproof Mascara, because who has time to clean up smearing makeup? MAC Zoom Lash Mascara adds to-die-for length to your lashes! It’s smudgeproof and long-wearing! $13
Pack it all into an IcyBag to bring with you on especially busy days so you can touch up as needed. The IcyBag keeps your makeup cool so it doesn’t melt if left in the car!
If you fail to have time to get ready on some mornings (we all have days like that!), don’t fret. Just use the tried and true method for looking great: Smile and wear big sunglasses!
Next month we’ll be talking about new fall makeup. You won’t want to miss one of the most exciting beauty topics of the season! Until then, let your beauty shine!